Saturday, June 02, 2007

Liftoff!!!!!

Space shuttle Atlantis just received a go for launch on June 8, at 7:38 pm EDT. You can watch it launch live on NASA tv at www.nasa.gov , just click on the NASA tv link. NASA tv will follow the whole mission duration from launch to landing, and most everything in between! I am still awaiting the day when I will be the one inside the space shuttle, not just watching! I can see the headlines then: First Ballerina in Space to Perform a Weightless Variation of the Grand Pas from the Ballet Don Quixote. !!!:D

8 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, you want to go to space? That's a great dream. I just don't think I'd ever have the guts to do something like that. :D

Ptáček said...

Hey Valerie! Just letting you know, I'm adding you to the links on my blogspot...I'm doing this to a lot of people, your not the only victim. *wink*

Wow, ballet in Space, that's an amazing ambition! Very cool, though! :D

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

LOL! You are hilarious!

Glad that it landed safe!

Traci said...

That is so AMAZING, Valerie! Can I come too? ;)

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

Hi Valerie! How is France? I hope you are enjoying your time over there! Posted once in a while... Will you??? Please!

Kelsie Handel said...

I would love to see that Valerie!

Katherine Vest said...

Hey girlfriend!You must be having so much fun with Alex, Suzanne, Matt and Tiny Tim! (that's what we called him when they visited us a couple months ago.;-) ) I wish I could be with you right now.... ahhh to be in France sounds spectacular. Hope Suzanne is all right. Not too much longer till she will officially be a mother of three! Well anyway, you need to update your blog and tell us about your time in paradise.
Love ya!

Dorothy Plaza BSN, RN, DPP Master Trainer said...

Valerie! Valerie! Are you alive????? How is it going? Please email me or somehting! Love ya!